Should you buy the cruise drinks package or not? It’s a question that almost every cruiser has asked themselves.
To work out whether the drinks package is worth it or not, you’ll need to do a bit of maths – Which is where this tool comes in!
It will add up the cost of your drinks for you, and let you know how much you would spend without a drinks package. Then, you can compare your potential bill to the drinks package price and work out which is the best value. Easy!
How to use this drinks package calculator
1. Select your cruise line below
2. Enter the number of each type of drink that you would like in an average day
Remember that on sea days you might drink twice as many drinks as a port day. Use the average.
3. Compare your daily bar bill to the cost of the drinks package
If you’d spend more without a package, you should get one!
Ambassador Cruise Line
Holland America Line
Norwegian Cruise Line
Something else to consider…
Some cruise lines allow you to bring your own drinks on board with you. You should definitely factor this in when considering whether the drinks package is worth it.
Read this article to find out which cruise lines allow you to bring your own drinks and how much alcohol you can bring.
I hope you find this drinks package calculator to be useful. If you do, please feel free to share it with your friends or link to it from your website.
Read my drink package guides for answers to your most-asked questions…
- Ambassador Cruise Line Drinks Package Guide
- Carnival Cruise Drink Package Guide
- Celebrity Cruises Drinks Packages Guide
- Cunard Drinks Package Guide
- Fred Olsen Drinks Package Guide
- Holland America Drinks Package Guide
- Marella Cruises Drinks Package Guide
- MSC Cruises Drink Packages Guide
- NCL Drink Packages Guide
- Princess Cruises Drink Packages Guide
- P&O Drinks Packages Guide
- Riviera Travel Drinks Package Guide
- Royal Caribbean Drinks Packages Guide
- Virgin Voyages Drinks Packages Guide