Carnival’s popular ‘Faster to the Fun’ cruise add-on package has been released for 2024 cruises, with prices raised compared to 2023.
The package is an add-on that guests can buy for their cruise to get a number of additional benefits related to boarding and port visits, with limited availability on each cruise it is offered on.
The package is not available on all cruises though – guests need to log onto their account at Carnival (or call their travel agent) to check for availability.
The prices for 2024 are as follows:
- 2-3 night cruises – $69.95 ($10 more than in 2023)
- 4-5 night cruises – $99.95 ($10 more than in 2023)
- 6-8 night cruises on most ships – $139.95 ($10 more than in 2023)
- 6-8 night cruises on Mardi Gras, Carnival Celebration, or Carnival Jubilee – $159.95 ($10 more than in 2023)
- 9+ night cruises – $189.95 ($20 more than in 2023)
The package is already selling out on some of the most popular cruises, and guests are encouraged to book it early if they are interested.
The benefits of the Faster to the Fun package remain the same for 2024, and include:
- Priority check-in on embarkation day
- Immediate access to staterooms to drop bags off until the room is ready
- Priority delivery of checked bags
- Dedicated Guest Services phone number pre-cruise for priority enquiries
- Dedicated queue at the Guest Services desk onboard
- Priority reservations at onboard restaurants
- Priority tender access at port (after guests with Carnival booked shore excursions)
- Choice of early or late debarkation times
Some of these benefits already apply to guests in the higher tiers of the VIFP program and so loyal Carnival guests should think carefully about whether Faster to the Fun offers good value for them.
NEW DEALS JUST RELEASED!
See the latest Carnival cruise offers…
- Carnival Cruise Suite Perks
- Carnival Cruise Director Schedule 2023/2024/2025
- Carnival Cruise Menus 2023