MSC Cruises’ newest ship, MSC Virtuosa will be cruising around the UK for her inaugural season this summer.
The new cruises go on sale on Thursday 1st April 2021, but you can pre-register now to secure your place on board.
As the best option for families and people who haven’t yet been vaccinated, I’m expecting these new itineraries to sell out very quickly!
Rather than waiting on hold all day, or risking the MSC website not being able to handle the demand for online bookings, I’ll be booking my cruise with a trusted travel agent first thing on Thursday.
To avoid any stress, just fill in the form below and you too will be first in line for one of my travel agent partners to call you once bookings open.
The details for MSC summer 2021 cruises
- From 20th May – Three- and four-night cruises departing from Southampton, calling at Portland in Dorset where you can enjoy a day at the beach.
- From 12th June – Seven-night cruises departing from Southampton, Liverpool or Greenock, also calling at Portland and Belfast
- 4 nights with drinks and gratuities included from £499pp
- 7 nights with drinks and gratuities included from £849pp
- UK residents only
- No vaccinations needed
- Must show proof of negative test within 72 hours before embarkation
- Must have COVID specific travel insurance
- Ashore visits only as part of organised excursions
- Masks required in public areas for guests aged two and over
How to book
- Fill in the pre-reg form now. (If you’re not sure what you want, you can always change the details later)
- On Thursday morning, head over to the MSC Cruises website to see dates and prices
- A travel agent will call you on Thursday morning to make your booking
- If you get nervous waiting, you can call on 0808 252 0105 after pre-registering
Happy cruising! See you on-board maybe!
Jenni (AKA Cruise Mummy)